Junior Technician / Technologist:
• Industry and delivery experience using Revit and Autocad essential
• Understanding of B.I.M. & Revit processes.
• Delivery of multi-unit residential schemes essential (50-100 units)
• ACIAT membership desirable – Pathway to MCIAT.
• Degree in Architectural Technology desirable but not essential.
• Familiarity with NBS
• Fully proficient with current Building Regulations and British Standards
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• The ability to work in large project teams
• Right to work in the UK
• 3-5 years Industry Experience
To apply, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .